Fire detection and combat system
A Fire Detection and Alarm System has the objective of detecting and warning the beginning of fire permitting efficient immediate action minimizing loss and damages in the case of a contingent event within the physical premises covered by the system. The quicker a fire is detected, corresponding to the most incipient stage of the fire, the easier it is to be controlled.
Characteristics of an Early detection System:
- State-of-the-art laser Technology;
- State-of-the-art, Patented vacuum;
- reater existent range of sensibility between smoke detectors;
- 2 stage dust filter;
- Low cost during life cycle;
- Air flow monitoring;
- Classification and approval by international organs.